Webinar provided by Nonprofit Quarterly
RESPONDING TO COVID-19
Managing a Paycheck Protection Program Loan Effectively
Thursday, May 14th*
3:00 - 4:00pm EST
This webinar is for nonprofit financial leaders who have received a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan or expect to in the near future. Many are wondering: “now what?” How do I manage this loan properly, and very importantly, how do I get it forgiven?
In this session, Gina McDonald, CPA of FMA will share detailed guidance for nonprofit leaders, including:
• how organizations can and cannot spend the funds
• how to properly account for and track the funds
• what we know to-date about how forgiveness will be calculated
• strategies for what to do if a portion of the loan was not needed
• other decisions related to PPP that organizations may need to make (e.g., how will this funding interact with restricted revenue that has been received).